Skip to main content

Professional Academic Writer

I am looking for a freelance academic writer to fill one writer position that I have. The prospective writer must be good in citation styles, grammar, creative thinking and  highly productive. You must also have an existing internet connection and a correspondence avenue like email or mobile phone.

My payments start from 200 a page. Other details will be discussed upon successful recruitment. If you are interested, please contact me via my phone number or simply send an email through this platform and I will respond to it with my contacts (NB: No sms).

You will need 3 papers to prove your proficiency in Harvard, MLA and APA citation styles and grammar. They should not exceed more than 3 pages and they should have 3 different types of references (i.e journal, website, book or newspaper article).

Please note that your citation styles must be up to date with existing existing ones i.e. APA 6th edition, MLA 7th edition and Chicago 16th edition e.t.c.

Email: kimlotte423@gmail.com

Comments